From: "David M. Fellows" <dmf@××××××××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Getting printer working, the road of Pain.
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2022 11:51:02
1 >On Thursday, 8 September 2022 21:40:25 BST Wols Lists wrote:
2 >> On 08/09/2022 21:24, Lee wrote:
3 >> > Who needs to go to the hassle maintaining a printer of their own, buying
4 >> > cartridges, paper etc? I set up an online account at my neighborhood
5 >> > Kinkos, and I just upload whatever docs I need and they print out in HD
6 >> > whatever I need for pennies a page. Ymmv.
7 >>
8 >> YMMV. But if your neighbouhood Kinkos is fifty miles away your mileage
9 >> most definitely does vary :-)
10 >
11 >What is a Kinkos?
12