From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Joining PDF files together.
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 17:20:51
1 On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 11:30:17 -0400, Rich Freeman wrote:
2
3 > > app-text/pdftk
4 > >
5 > > pdftk page-1.pdf page-2.pdf cat output both.pdf
6 > >
7 > > Lots of other useful tricks it can do with pdf files.
10 > +1 for pdftk if you can stand java. I'm sure there are some GUI-based
11 > options that you might prefer, but pdftk is great for command line
12 > use.
13
14 I'll add another vote for pdfunite, it's already installed on most
15 systems as it's part of poppler and it's as simple as
16
17 pdfunite file1 file2 ... output.pdf
21 Neil Bothwick
22
23 A Microsoft joke (is that a tautology?)