From: Andrew Lowe <agl@×××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Module names???
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:47:38
Hi all,
	A simple question, where do I find out modules names? I've currently
got menconfig loaded and trying to decide as to whether to go static or
module. My problem is that I can't find the names of the modules for
most of the options hence how do I know what to load if it is a module.
For exmaple, if I want to use the XFS file system, in the menuconfig
help it says:

... choose M here; the module will be called xfs...

Conversly if I want to use AES encryption there is nothing in the help
that tells me what the module name will be.

	If anyone can inform me where I can find these module names, it would
be greatly appreciated. I don't know why they  aren't all placed in the
help in the first place.

	Regards,
		Andrew