From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] failure on booting Gentoo Linux 2007 amd64 Live CD
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 00:05:47
1 On Montag, 3. September 2007, LUIZ AFONSO BELLO DE CAMPOS wrote:
2 > Dear Sirs
5 > After I had downloaded and burned on K3B the forementioned CD I
6 > don't get it booted on my machine amd64 +3000. I've already its manual and
7 > doc, I upgraded my K8VXSE motherboard BIOS...nothing! I don't know what
8 > else to do...
9
10 have you tried different boot options? noapic, noacpi etc?
11
12 are there any messages? how far does the boot goes?
13
14 or isn't the cd even recognized? did you make sure that the cd was burned
15 correctly?
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list