From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Video card with two ports.
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 02:12:31
1 Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 12:52:00PM -0500, Dale wrote
3 >
4 >> I do use KDE with Fluxbox as a backup.. I want to get another monitor
5 >> but just not right now. I want one that I can flip 90 degrees so that
6 >> it is tall instead of wide but only want Firefox to run on that.
7 > I run 2 browsers, 960x1080 side-by-each, on a 1920x1080 display.
10 Right now, I have a 22 inch monitor that I caught on sale. It's the
11 wide type thing. Anyway, I have firefox taking up most of the space but
12 also have pidgin tucked on the right side. When I can get me a 2nd
13 monitor, I'll stick Firefox on the 2nd one that is turned to be tall.
14 I'll keep everything else where it is. Right now, I'll just use the 2nd
15 one to play videos and such on my TV.
16
17 This is going to work out really nice it seems.
18
19 Thanks much.
20
21 Dale
22
26 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!