From: Fernando Rodriguez <frodriguez.developer@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bluetooth Input Devices
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:51:55
1 On Thursday, March 19, 2015 3:53:42 AM Thomas Mori wrote:
2 > Hi guys
3 >
4 > I have stumbled on the Bluetooth Input Devices section in
5 > wiki.gentoo.org [1]; however, I am not finding the Driver L2CAP
6 > protocol support in my kernel [2]. I am not seeing the driver L2CAP
7 > protocol anywhere [3]. I am wondering if the Wiki is slightly outdated
8 > or am I not using the proper kernel for this task?
9 >
10 > Having said all of the above though, how should I enable Bluetooth
11 > Input Devices? :)
12 >
13 > Thanks for your support!
14 >
15 > [1] http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Bluetooth_Input_devices
16
17 Looks like it's part of the bluetooth core now (CONFIG_BT).
20 Fernando Rodriguez