From: michael higgins <linux_lists@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] changing Apache installation
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 23:37:09
1 Hello, all.
2
3 I've tried to install Template Toolkit, Apache2::Template under Apache2, mod_perl2 and am having, no suprise, issues. Though this may be possible, I'm not up to it.
4
5 So, rather than try to make this work, I just want to unmerge cleanly all apache/mod_perl/TT stuff on my machine, including leftover configs. And then re-install apache 1.x, or whatever.
6
7 Any pointers to make this go smoothly? I'm thinking something like CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK="-*" emerge -Cv apache modperl or something similar... is this possible, or do I have to hunt & peck for the old configs, particularly if I've had an old apache 1.x install on here before and didn't try to clean the configs?
8
9 TIA for any replies.
14 | |ichael | |iggins \^ /
15 michael_higgins[at]iinet[dot]com