From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mythtv compilation problems
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 22:34:37
1 Jeff Cranmer writes:
2
3 > I'm having trouble compiling mythtv-0.24.1.
4 >
5 > The build log is attached. Can anyone help me decipher what is going
6 > on?
7 >
8 > mythtv-0.23.1_p27077 compiles OK.
9
10 Probably the same problem they are talking about here:
11 http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2011-October/071414.html
12
13 The thread also mentions how to fix it (adding "#include <GL/glu.h>" to
14 mythrender_opengl.cpp). You can probably do this manually by going to the
15 build directory, editing the file, and starting over with
16 "FEATURES=keepwork emereg --resume". It would be nice if you'd file a bug
17 about this at bugs.gentoo.org, so someone can fix this issue.
18
19 Wonko