From: v_2e@×××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: OT: [gentoo-user] About this graphite stuff
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 13:39:50
1 Hello!
2 I was reading this thread and felt that the "graphite" USE flag seems
3 familiar to me, but I just couldn't remember where I had seen it. So I
4 checked and discovered that there are 2 packages with such USE flag on
5 my system:
6
7 $ equery hasuse graphite
8 * Searching for USE flag graphite ...
9 [IP-] [ ] app-office/libreoffice-3.5.0.1:0
10 [IP-] [ ] sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2:4.5
11
12 But the description of this USE flag is different for these two
13 packages:
14
15 - - graphite : Add support for the framework for loop optimizations
16 based on a polyhedral intermediate representation
17
18 + + graphite : Enable support for non-Roman fonts via
19 media-gfx/graphite2
20
21 So, is it normal to have the same USE flag for two different meanings?
22
23 Thanks.
24 Vladimir
25