From: Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: thunderbird "fixed" folders? [SOLVED]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 15:20:29
1 On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 16:58:55 +0200
2 Sebastian Beßler <sebastian@××××××××××××.de> wrote:
3
4 > Am 06.06.2011 16:48, schrieb Indi:
5 >
6 > > Very first thing I tried after realizing they stupidly didn't allow
7 > > it in the config options was
8 > >
9 > > /* Global UI font */
10 > > * { font-size: 32px !important;
11 > > font-family: DejaVu Sans Mono !important;
12 > > }
13 > >
14 > > Zero results.
15 >
16 > That looks right.
17 > Where in your profile have you saved the userChrome.css?
18 > It has to be save in the profile subfolder chrome and must be named
19 > userChrome.css (with uppercase C)
22 > Anywhere else don't work.
23 >
24 > My userChrome.css is under:
25 > ~/.thunderbird/mg8sw72k.default/chrome/userChrome.css
28 Yes, tried that and even tried chmodding it to root
29 and putting it in /usr/lib/thunderbird/chrome/.
30
31 Maybe we should also both remember that I *am* running ~x86?
32 :)
33
34 But really, it's a basic functionality that my users would need *me*
35 to do for them -- that alone makes it rather undesirable from my POV,
36 surely you can imagine.
37
38 Now this, OTOH, is being composed in claws-mail which was
39 extraordinarily easy to setup and customize. Unlike thunderbird,
40 claws-mail wisely bows to gtk theming rather than trying to be
41 oh-so-cute and special with it's unique themes.
42
43 Of course, since I use terminator and firefox gtk theming is
44 well within my comfort zone so, claws-mail is easy peasy in that
45 regard.
46
47 I'm thinking this is the one I can put people on without upsetting
48 anyone.
51 caveat utilitor