From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 3.5
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 12:35:01
1 Uwe Klosa wrote:
2
3 > I'm compiling 3.5. There 102 update for my system. So itäll take a
4 > while. I will write more as soon i can start it.
5 >
6 > Cheers
7 > Uwe
8 >
9 You wouldn't happen to recall how many MBs the downloads for KDE were
10 would you? I know there are a lot of packages but it usually takes me a
11 couple nights to get it all, like OOo does. Sorry dial-up!! I don't
12 want to try to unmask all that. May bork something. O_O I am still
13 trying to get OOo anyway.
14
15 Dale
16 :-)
19 To err is human, I'm most certainly human.
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list