From: Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libGL.so
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 14:35:52
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > emerge x11-drivers/nvidia-legacy-drivers
3
4 Well I'm a bit shy about running the ~arch packages on this system, but
5 thanks for the suggestion!
6
7 > It's probably a good idea to remove any artifacts of your previous Nvidia
8 > install attempts first. I've found that the uninstall option in the
9 > Nvidia installer doesn't get rid of everything.
10
11 Now this is interesting. I hadn't thought of trying that, but I did,
12 and now I have a libGL.so again, and revdep-rebuild says that dynamic
13 linking in consistent now. It even points to the right place :) Thanks!
14
15 R
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list