From: Suranga Kasthuriarachchi <kasthuriarachchi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to connect my analog telephone in to asterisk system
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 11:25:20
1 Dear Mike,
2
3 Can u explain about that ATA device, if you do not mind,
4
5 suranga
8 On 9/29/06, Mike Williams <mike@××××××××.uk> wrote:
9 >
10 > On Friday 29 September 2006 12:18, Suranga Kasthuriarachchi wrote:
11 > > I going to setup basic Gentoo asterisk system for a testing purpose, i
12 > have
13 > > a X100P FXO PCI card and i'm going to use it to connect it PSTN line to
14 > > asterisk box. so my problem is how do i connect my other normal anolog
15 > > phones(FXS) to asterisk box.
16 >
17 > Either get an FXS card, or an ATA to turn it into a SIP device.
18 >
19 > --
20 > Mike Williams
21 > --