From: n952162 <n952162@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] portage has 0 debugging support for binary emerges
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2021 13:42:45
1 On 4/4/21 12:37 PM, n952162 wrote:
2 > After re-running quickpkg, I still get no "binary"s in the emerge
3 > output dependency tree.
6 At some point, I started getting 304 errors here again.
7
8 |304 Not Modified|
9 <https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Status/304>
10 This is used for caching purposes. It tells the client that the
11 response has not been modified, so the client can continue to
12 use the same cached version of the response.
13
14 I suspect the problem is related to this. The Packages file is the
15 package index file.
16
17 # ls -l /var/cache/binpkgs/Packages
18 -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1024590 Apr  4 13:00 /var/cache/binpkgs/Packages