From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Trouble with backup harddisks
Date: Sat, 02 May 2020 17:49:50
1 On 05/02 06:31, Wols Lists wrote:
2 > On 02/05/20 02:42, tuxic@××××××.de wrote:
3 > > On 05/01 09:27, antlists wrote:
4 > >> On 01/05/2020 09:03, tuxic@××××××.de wrote:
5 > >>> Hi Wol,
6 > >>>
7 > >>> data copied !:)
8 > >>>
9 > >>> I did a
10 > >>>
11 > >>> mdadm --examine /dev/sdb
12 > >>
13 > >> Except I pointed you at a utility called lsdrv, not mdadm ... :-)
14 > >>
15 > >> Cheers,
16 > >> Wol
17 > >>
18 > >
19 > > Hi Wol,
20 > >
21 > > Ouuouud...oh damn! Sorry, Wol...
22 > >
23 > > I donwloaded the lsdrv from github and this is, what it prints
24 > >
25 > > File "./lsdrv", line 323
26 > > os.mkdir('/dev/block', 0755)
27 > > ^
28 > > SyntaxError: leading zeros in decimal integer literals are not permitted; use an 0o prefix for octal integers
29 > > [1] 4367 exit 1 ./lsdrv
32 > > Seems a little buggy...
33 > >
34 > did you read the note that says it is a Python 2 script? Unless it's
35 > been updated (I haven't checked) you need to change the shebang line to
36 > force python2.
37 >
38 > Cheers,
39 > Wol
43 Hi,
44
45 ok...will try that - thanks for the info !!! :)
46
47 Cheers!
48 Meino