From: Robert Bridge <robert@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with exim and mail destinations
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 13:49:14
1 On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 08:41:43 -0500
2 Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > I have three boxes: camille.espersunited.com,
5 > catherine.espersunited.com, and baby.espersunited.com .
6 > Traditionally, baby has been our server, but the power supply went
7 > bad last April and I wasn't able to get it fixed until very
8 > recently. Since baby went down, camille has been our server. But
9 > now baby is back up again, and acting as a server, and everything has
10 > been going well except this: camille and catherine as still trying
11 > to send mail from cron jobs to camille instead of to baby. AFAIK
12 > I've updated all the appropriate DNS records on all machines, so how
13 > can I fix this? Is it possible to set camille's exim to forward all
14 > mail it receives to the equivalent accounts on baby?
15
16 Yes, simply configure exim on camille to accept all, and to deliver all
17 to baby.
18
19 Rob.