From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Build problems due to invalid libtool arguments
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 01:54:56
1 Pandu Poluan writes:
2
3 > On Dec 27, 2011 6:01 AM, "Alex Schuster" <wonko@×××××××××.org
4 > <mailto:wonko@×××××××××.org>> wrote:
5 >>
6 >> I wrote:
7 >>
8 >> > The problem is that in the libtool linking phase the arguments "/usr/bin
9 >> > /usr/sbin /bin /sbin" are given along the libraries and library paths. I
10 >> > have no idea why this happens, and how to solve this. Something must be
11 >> > wrong on my system. But what? For libggi, emerging with USE=-aalib sort
12 >> > of solved this. But I have no idea what to do about pygtksourceview. As
13 >> > all gthe KDE stuff seems to depend on this, I cannot continue
14
15 The problem seems to happen deep in the libtool script in the build
16 directory, where a variable deplibs is set to "/sbin /bin /usr/sbin
17 /usr/bin/usr/lib64/libaa.so ...", but I do not yet know why and where in
18 those 7700 lines of code that happens, a 'libtool=' occurs 121 times
19 there. Gotta go to bed for now
20
21 > Have you tried revdep-rebuild? python-updater?
22
23 No. When I do, all is consistent, and python-updater does not find much,
24 mostly things that are not even installed yet.
25
26 Now I try another of those things that are supposed to fix all kind of
27 weird problems, emerge -e @world. I changed the CFLAGS a little, and I
28 had forgotten to add sse2 to the USE flags, so I just build everything
29 again this night. But I don't expect this to help with my problem.
30
31 Wonko