From: Dave Jones <Dave.Jones@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] no images displayed in Konqueror or Gwenview
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:44:09
1 Hi Garry
2
3 Garry Smith wrote on 16/04/07 14:50:
4
5 > My Konqueror and Gwenview applications are not displaying images (no
6 > thumbnails or images displayed)
7
8 > Gwenview 1.3.1 (Using KDE 3.5.5)
9
10 > What library do I need to be looking at to get png, gif, jpeg support
11 > for these two applications?
12
13 You may need to increase your maximum file size for konqueror image preview.
14
15 konqueror -> settings -> configure konqueror -> Previews & Meta-Data ->
16 Maximum file size.
17
18 I've upped this to 3.6MB on my system to cope with the images from my 7
19 megapixel digicam.
20
21 The default maximum file size value is +- 1MB if I remember it right.
22
23 No idea about Gwenview though, sorry.
24
25 Cheers, Dave
26 --
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list