From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New java-config package with no java installed?
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 22:41:13
1 On Saturday 24 June 2006 23:53, Mick wrote:
2 > I've just tried to update world and this package has come up:
3 > ======================================
4 > [ebuild N ] dev-java/java-config-1.2.11-r1 15 kB
6 >
7 > The thing is I have not installed any java on this machine - why does
8 > it come up? emerge -uptv does not show anything.
9
10 It would be so much easier to answer if you posted the actual output of
11 whatever command came up with that and added --tree to that command. Be sure
12 to include the command and it's output.
15 Bo Andresen