From: brettholcomb@×××××××××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-user] Konqueror and scripts
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 00:41:44
1 It's happened on several websites so I was wondering if I'd missed some setting or could tell Konq to carry on.
4 > From: Robin <diilbert.atlantis@×××××.com>
5 > Date: 2006/01/30 Mon PM 07:24:34 EST
6 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
7 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Konqueror and scripts
8 >
9 > As a rule Firefox handles errors and badly formed pages extremely
10 > well... So it may very well be the website.
11 >