From: Lavender <448463782@××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] 回复: [gentoo-user] Why can't I set the resolution of console ?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 07:15:03
1 I searched the parametres though the documents in kernel source tree.
2 The document shows just like what I wrote .
6 发件人: "Bill Kenworthy"<billk@×××××××××.au>;
7 发送时间: 2011年10月20日(星期四) 下午2:52
8 收件人: "gentoo-user"<gentoo-user@l.g.o>;
9
10 主题: Re: [gentoo-user] Why can't I set the resolution of console ?