From: Konstantinos Agouros <elwood@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] regular reboots with gentoo-sources-3.3.8 under xen
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 14:30:50
1 Hi,
2
3 since I upgraded my xen system to gentoo-sources-3.3.8 I experience that
4 the system panics every 5-6 days. Since I am running X at the time and
5 it immediately reboots I don't have a chance to see why this is happening.
6 With XEN-Sources 2.6.34 before I did not have this problem. Anybody
7 else experiencing this? Help would be greately appreciated.
8
9 Konstantin
10 --
11 Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@×××××××.de
12 Altersheimerstr. 1, 81545 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185
14 "Captain, this ship will not survive the forming of the cosmos." B'Elana Torres