From: Nicolai Beuermann <Nicolai.Beuermann@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] grub2 on macbook pro
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:03:51
1 Am 21.01.2013 05:04, schrieb Douglas J Hunley:
2 > I'm completely stuck on getting Grub2 to work with the EFI on a new
3 > macbook pro. I have grub2 emerged w/o issue, and efibootmg as well.
4 > I've looked at both the Grub2 wiki and the Macbook wiki and the
5 > various directions are just /not/ clicking for me. Anyone have any
6 > clue how to actually get the EFI on macbook to boot Grub from
7 > /dev/sda1?
8 >
9 > --
10 > Douglas J Hunley (doug.hunley@×××××.com)
11 > Twitter: @hunleyd Web:
12 > douglasjhunley.com
13 > G+: http://goo.gl/sajR3
16 Here I have two macs with linux (gentoo), both are running refit
17 (http://refit.sourceforge.net/) to boot properly.
18
19 regards
20 Nico