From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] XFCE "Set Title" hotkey
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 13:46:25
1 On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 12:54 AM, Bill Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au> wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I am using the XFCE4 Terminal in drop down mode on an XFCE4
5 > desktop. Something has caused the "Set Title" hotkey to be set with the
6 > letter "o" trapping that key whenever it is pressed. Very frustrating
7 > as "o" is a common letter :)
8 >
9 > I've checked everywhere I can think of so I am now looking for
10 > ideas/suggestions where this might be set/overridden? Other systems I
11 > have are fine so it probably something I accidentally altered.
14 There's a couple pages that reference things like "editable menu
15 accelerators" but I can't find any reference to setting the title of
16 the XFCE Terminal emulator. Is there an entry in the main keyboard
17 shotcuts pane that references a program that interacts with the
18 settings daemon?
19
20 http://docs.xfce.org/faq
21