From: Roy Wright <roy@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] finding qt plugins?
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 05:04:53
1 Howdy,
2
3 On ~x86 did the upgrade to qt 4.5.2 and get the following message:
4
5 "After a rebuild or upgrade of Qt, it can happen that Qt plugins (such
6 as Qt
7 and KDE styles and widgets) can no longer be loaded. In this situation
8 you
9 should recompile the packages providing these plugins...
10
11 "Packages that typically need to be recompiled are kdelibs from KDE4,
12 any
13 additional KDE4/Qt4 styles, qscintilla and PyQt4..."
14
15 Then followed the link on the plugins which stated:
16
17 "The Qt library and all plugins are built using a build key. The build
18 key in the Qt library is examined against the build key in the plugin,
19 and if they match, the plugin is loaded. If the build keys do not
20 match, then the Qt library refuses to load the plugin."
21
22 So how do I find all the installed qt plugins on my system and check
23 their build keys?
24
25 TIA,
26 Roy