From: Jeff Smelser <tradergt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NdoUtils Wont Load module in nagios
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 22:19:32
1 On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 5:04 PM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
2 wrote:
3
4 > Looks like your problem is not the same. I'm just starting myself to
5 > come to grips with this part of nagios, so I don't know how much further
6 > hhelp I can be.
7 >
8 > One thing that does stick out though is the taken literally, your error
9 > output cannot be correct. The file cannot possibly be "not found" when
10 > it quite obviously is right there on the disk :-)
11 >
12 > So one must now think further out the box. Either the error is
13 > completely wrong and the error handling code is buggy, or the message is
14 > incomplete somehow (eg maybe it's not the module that is not found but
15 > rather a file it references - or something like that).
16 >
17 > I recommend your next stop is the nagios user lists.
18 > Sorry I couldn;t assist more.
21 I would agree. I just dont know how to get more info from it. I will head
22 over there.
23
24 Thanks for the help so far,
25 Jeff