From: Tom Wesley <tom@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gaim
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 05:52:13
1 On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 15:32:44 -0400
2 Justin Hart <justinhart@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Hey all,
5 >
6 > I have a silly question regarding gaim. Is it possible to log in
7 > multiple screennames in a single gaim client, or is it necessary to
8 > run multiple clients? I have been running multiple clients, but
9 > figure it would be nifty/useful to run multiple screennames in one...
10 > perhaps in multiple tabs.
11 >
12 > If not, I'd be willing to implement this as soon as school dies down,
13 > but, well, I figured that I'd ask first.
16 Just add them all into the accounts. I used to have many different MSN
17 accounts when I used Gaim.
20 Tom Wesley <tom@×××××.org>