From: ralpklm@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xorg-x11-7.0.0-r1: Can't load glx or via_drv module
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 12:53:49
1 On 1/31/06, Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > ralpklm@×××××.com wrote:
3 > > I tried what you said, and now I'm get to a point where it fails
4 > > due to circular references between libglx and libGLcore.
5 >
6 > Which are those? Do you have a 'Load "GLcore"' in your xorg.conf?
7 > If so, then remove it. What does your xorg.conf look like now?
8 >
9 > Benno
10 > --
11 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
15 If I add the "Load GLcore" I get a "undefined symbol" for
16 __glX11(something I can't rember exactly, but it is a symbol in
17 libglx.so)
18 Without (or without) "Load GLcore" I get a failure on "Load glx" from
19 and "undefined symbol" glCallList which is provided in libGLcore.so
20
21 Ralph
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list