From: P Levine <plevine457@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Plasmashell consuming huge amounts of memory.
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 06:19:07
1 On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 12:40 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > It's trying to install dev-qt/qtdeclarative-5.9.2. I went back and sort
6 > of started from the start. Figured out where I made a boo boo. Now it
7 > tries to apply the patch but fails to apply properly.
10 ​If you don't already​
11
12 ​have ​dev-qt/qtdeclarative-5.9.2 installed then install it without the
13 patch. Otherwise, I can't help you. The patch was just meant to be an
14 attempt at a backport for a lesser version of​ dev-qt/qtdeclarative.