From: Allan Spagnol Comar <allan.comar@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Nagios and MySql
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 02:07:51
1 Good night to you all :)
2
3 I was wondering if some one can help me with nagios; I installed
4 nagios on a server that has MySql installed.... so for my surprise
5 nagios got compilled with MySql support even without mysql use flag
6 .....
7
8 Now I got two options ..... learn how to disable MySql support Or for
9 the best learn how to show data at the database...
10
11 I already set the database correctly and create the tables and the
12 nagios is alread inserting data at the tables but none information are
13 displayed by the cgis ... it said that the service is disabled ( not
14 true it is running )
15
16 PS. I already changed check_command from cgi.cfg to usr/bin/perl
17 /usr/nagios/libexec/something.db.pl ---- I forgot the scrit name and
18 my machine is unreacheble now .....
19
20 If some know anything I will be trully glad.
21
22 Thanks, Allan
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list