From: Bill Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] More file system frustration
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 10:43:39
1 On Thu, 2012-11-08 at 17:59 +0800, William Kenworthy wrote:
2 > If I try and do:
3 >
4 > moriah ~ # mount -t ceph 192.168.44.68:6789:/ /mnt/ceph -o users
5 > mount error 22 = Invalid argument
6 >
7 > It turns out the driver doesnt recognise the user or users mount option
8 > and gentoo wont let a user mount or access a root mount, or even let a
9 > user mount. Tried adding the user to the disk group without any effect.
10 >
11 > Something in gentoo's user access control is causing this problem I
12 > think, so how can I get around it?
13 >
14 > BillK
18 I was able to chown the mount so a user can access it - not as flexible
19 as the normal way but its user accessible.
20
21 BillK