From: Oscar Carlsson <monotux@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xbindkeys and kde-3.3.2
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:57:33
1 Why are you using some external program when there is a superb support for
2 keybindnings in kwin?
3 Everything you need for keybindings is avalible in kcontrol :)
4
5 Sunday 07 August 2005 17.06 skrev Harry Putnam:
6 > Group,
7 > I use xbindkeys to associate keyboard keys with programs. Most of
8 > them work as expected but a few don't.
9 >
10 > I wondered if there is debug output going somewhere when an xbindkey
11 > combo is used and the program can't or won't start.
12 >
13 > Running KDE-3.3.2 where might I find any output from xbindkeys?
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list