From: Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: website design
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 01:12:26
1 On Sat, Jun 04, 2011 at 03:00:01AM +0200, Stroller wrote:
2 >
3 > On 3 June 2011, at 08:44, Alan McKinnon wrote:
4 > > ...
5 > > So it's like that Java-based gmail client for smartphones? The one that can
6 > > only top posts and gives the user no way to do it otherwise.
7 >
8 > I thought *every* mail client for smart phones did that, these days, and that we on this list had gone from being a bunch of intolerant geek assholes (genuinely not looking at anyone specific here) who could not accept top-posting under any circumstances to permitting it from those devices.
11 Where's the fun in that?
14 caveat utilitor