From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Flaky USB 3.0
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 03:33:06
1 Håkon Alstadheim <hakon <at> alstadheim.priv.no> writes:
4 > In a nutshell:
5 > My PCIE USB 3.0 card keeps quitting, eg. no light from my laser mouse.
6
7 I see no advantage to using usb3 for a mouse. Try to plug into another
8 usb port. Look at your mobo manual and find one that is usb-2 and see
9 if the mouse does not work reliable on that usb-2 port. This should
10 at least get your mouse working correctly as you experiment/debug
11 the usb-3 with other devices that need that sort of bw.
14 hth,
15 James