From: jens w <jw@××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] executing a command as a nologin user
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 21:58:41
1 Am Tue, 12 Jul 2016 22:59:16 +0200
2 schrieb Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>:
3
4 > On 12/07/2016 22:39, jens w wrote:
5 > > Am Tue, 12 Jul 2016 16:17:42 +0200
6 > > schrieb wabe <wabenbau@×××××.com>:
7 > >
8 > >> jens w <jw@××××××.eu> wrote:
9 > >>
10 > >>> .procmailrc
11 > >>> :0 c
12 > >>> * !^X-Loop: name@×××××××.com
13 > >>> | formail -X "From:" | $HOME/bin/script.sh
14 > >>>
15 > >>> procmail.log
16 > >>> procmail: Executing " formail -X "From:" | $HOME/bin/script.sh
17 > >>>
18 > >>> for incoming mail, a script is executed. logfile has the same
19 > >>> entry as it is in other users. but the script do nothing.
20 > >>>
21 > >>> How executing a command as a nologin user?
22 > >>
23 > >> Is script.sh readable and executable for the procmail user?
24 > >>
25 > >> Does script.sh contain a definition for a command interpreter
26 > >> (something like #!/bin/sh)?
27 > >
28 > > yes and yes.
29 > > it works for default user. it does not work for nologin user.
30 > > as workaround I forward the mail to a helper-user, and process it
31 > > there
36 > does that nologin user have a mailbox? A real one, actually on the
37 > disk?
38
39 real user, real unix useraccount. we will exchange confidential news,
40 but the user can't use pgp. so he has a local mailaccount, so we change
41 news via ssl over my mailserver.
42 when a message arrives for the user, I will send a alert to his
43 aol-account.
44
45 I test the script before, but it works not on nologin-user.