From: Zhou Rui <ghoulr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Atheros 5xxx driver in kernel 2.6.24-gentoo-r5
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 02:04:06
1 >Did you autoload the module at boot (see /etc/conf.d/modules:
2 >modules="ath_pci")?
3 I don't write the profile, because the module can be loaded automatically
4 at boot.
5 I used TKIP in my D-Link Router, so I emerged wpa_supplicant yesterday,
6 it works fine. But at Linksys WRT54G which use shared WEP, still cannot
7 obtain the IP at boot, then I switch the encryption of WRT54G to TKIP, it
8 got
9 the address... Now I think there may be some issue at the WEP connection
10 initial stage, so at last, this card works fine for me. Thank you very much.
13 -----邮件原件-----
14 发件人: Dirk Heinrichs [mailto:dirk.heinrichs@××××××.de]
15 发送时间: 2008年6月27日 1:56
16 收件人: gentoo-user@l.g.o
17 主题: Re: [gentoo-user] 答复: [gentoo-user] Atheros 5xxx driver in kernel 2.
18 6.24-gentoo-r5
19