From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Patching interactiv
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 12:02:10
1 Hi,
2
3 I have to apply complicated patches to an embedded linux kernel and
4 application source tree.
5 The diffs contain a colored mixture of things which need to be
6 applied, nice-to-have stuff and real no-nos.
7 I looking for a interactive graphical to tool to apply different
8 patches out of a patchset (one file) or at least do the task of 'filterdiff'
9 on a GUI-based manner.
10
11 Does anyone know of such a tool?
12
13 Thank you very much for any help in advance!
14 Have a nice day! :)
15 Kind regards
16 Meino Cramer
20 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
21 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
22 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
23 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.