From: Destromy <destromy@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Please point me to the doco on an nVidia install
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:54:52
1 Andrew Lowe wrote:
2
3 > Hi all,
4 > I've managed to build up a machine that uses an nVidia nforce2
5 > chipset. I'm now in the process of installing the nVidia drivers. The
6 > problem is that I'm sure I've come across doco that describes what to
7 > do but for the life of me I can't remember where it is. I've done some
8 > googling but to no avail. Would someone be so kind as to point me to
9 > appropriate doco for the installation and configuration of the nVidia
10 > graphics drivers.
11 >
12 > I've currently got the machine to boot up and can then load up kde
13 > in 640x480 resolution. The mouse dosn't work, but I'm assuming all of
14 > that is a part of the X11/nVidia/OpenGL config. Now I just need some
15 > doco.
16 >
17 > Any pointers greatly appreciated,
18 > Andrew
19
20 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/nvidia-guide.xml, isnt mouse configuration
21 part done in the configuration of x ?
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list