From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Digest verification failed
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 08:53:15
1 On Saturday 29 Oct 2016 12:56:46 Andrew Lowe wrote:
2
3 > Anyone seeing this again? I've just sync'd to two servers in Australia,
4 > and then, for the hell of it, one in Canada and am getting it for:
5 >
6 > dev-libs/botan
7 > app-arch/tar
8 > media-video/libav
9 > app-crypt/qca
10 > net-print/cups-filters
11
12 38,000 files were sync'd today here in UK, nearly all of them changelogs and
13 manifests, and I now get three of your verification failures. The other ten
14 upgrades are in progress at the moment.
15
16 > I suppose time will sort it out.....
17
18 Indeed.
21 Regards
22 Peter