From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] chromium shortcuts?
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 07:18:55
1 On Sun, 29 May 2022 23:10:16 +0100, Jorge Almeida wrote:
2
3 > > Why not export the bookmarks then re-import them? That way you can
4 > > start with a clean config.
5 > >
6 > I don't know how to do that (I'm talking about several itens in the
7 > bookmarks bar, not a single menu with several links). But I'll try a
8 > clean config anyway, the bookmark issue can be dealt with later.
9
10 There are import and export options in the Bookmarks Manager menu.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Experience is directly proportional to the value of equipment destroyed.