From: John Jolet <john@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] local portage server
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 18:30:39
1 On Friday 28 October 2005 14:23, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:14:33 -0500, John Jolet wrote:
3 > > > You should have got that when you synced the server with one of the
4 > > > Gentoo mirrors. the file is at ${PORTDIR}/metadata/timestamp.chk
5 > >
6 > > should have been loaded in with an emerge --sync? or an rsync of the
7 > > whole tree from one of the mirrors?
8 >
9 > emerge --sync
10 Thanks for the help. Turned out I had set up the module definition wrong in
11 my rsyncd.conf. I've now got both emerge --sync working using this as the
12 sync source, and have it set up as the mirror source for installs, using
13 rsync, instead of wget.
14
15 Thanks again for the help.
16 --