From: Bryan Whitehead <driver@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NFS configuration (tcp/ip & MythTV)
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 02:12:53
1 Version 3 should work... the internal filesize is a 64bit value... Do a
2 search for NFS v2/v3 and you can read up on it all. (It is boring and just
3 a simple footnote...)
4
5 On Tue, 2 Aug 2005, Mark Knecht wrote:
6
7 > On 8/2/05, Bryan Whitehead <driver@×××××××××.net> wrote:
8 >> BTW, it could be you are using NFS v2 which is ONLY 32bit so you have the
9 >> 4gb filesize limit.
12 > OK, I've built the kernels on both machines and have support for both
13 > V3 and V3 clients and servers built in. Ethereal tells me now that I'm
14 > using V3. We'll see if that stays on line longer than the V2 protocol
15 > did.
16 >
17 > thanks!
18 >