From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [SOLVED] What happened to my 2nd eth0?
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 22:08:10
1 On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 06:43:19AM +0000, Mick wrote
2
3 > PS. Did you look at setting your desired subnet rather than a local-link
4 > auto-configured address at your HDHomerun device?
5
6 Not yet. I'm still cleaning up some odds-n-ends of my "simple upgrade"
7 from 32-bit to 64-bit mode. Also, as a matter of principle, I'd like to
8 learn how to set up multiple routes using the iproute2 suite. This
9 looks like a perfect "learning opportunity".
12 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
13 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications