From: Jon M <gentoo@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] sshd issues
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:25:09
1 Mick wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 15 November 2006 03:08, Jon M wrote:
3 >> Ohh okay that makes sense.
4 >>
5 >> For everyones information, I got it to work properly. First of all, I'm
6 >> an idiot and was edited /etc/ssh/ssh_config, not /etc/ssh/sshD_config :P
7 >>
8 >> Secondly, I had to enable PasswordAuthentication yes as well as
9 >> ChallengeResponseAuthentication no
10 >
11 > How does ChallengeResponseAuthentication affect matters?
12
13 Hi Mick,
14
15 I'm not sure, however when ChallengeResponseAuthentication is set to yes
16 it still would go into keyboard interactive mode.
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list