From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] whats going on with python versions?
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 09:49:48
1 On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:39:17 +0300, gevisz wrote:
2
3 > >> I am on the unstable, but this is rediculous.
4 > >
5 > > It's not ridiculous, it's exactly what the testing tree is for, to
6 > > find problems like this. The testing tree changes quickly, by its
7 > > very nature, leaving nearly three weeks between updates is probably a
8 > > bit too long.
9 >
10 > The same happened in stable as well.
11
12 Doh! You're right, I forgot that my stable boxes got hit too.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 Bang on the LEFT side of your computer to restart Windows