From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Collisions when compiling glibc-2.5-r3 on amd64
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 23:56:36
1 Am Sonntag, den 15.07.2007, 01:06 +0200 schrieb Marc Joliet:
2 [SNIP]
3
4 Sorry to answer myself first, but to prevent confusion: I tried both r3
5 and r4, and get the message with both. Sorry I forgot to mention that,
6 as the topic and actual message weren't consistent. I forget things when
7 I'm tired :/.
8
9 Plus, setting COLLISION_IGNORE="/usr" in make.conf didn't help. I still
10 get the same message. Is the syntax correct? I wouldn't imagine it being
11 any different than other portage variables.
12
13 Any help appreciated, as always!
14 --
15 Marc Joliet