From: Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo 2006.1 profile and use flag changes
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 00:21:49
1 Peter Ruskin wrote:
2 > On Saturday 02 September 2006 23:16, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> The fact it doesn't exist is what I was curious about. It looks
5 >> like they could create a list and/or thread on the forums to let
6 >> us know what is changing. I want to get all the current "bugs"
7 >> worked out before I start changing profiles. My emerge -e world
8 >> after the gcc upgrade is still in progress and some are not going
9 >> well.
12 > Same here ;-(
13 >
14 > This is the second time I've tried updating gcc to 4.1.1. This time
15 > emerge -e world failed on sys-fs/dazuko kde-base/kdewebdev
16 > sys-apps/busybox app-office/openoffice kde-base/kdemultimedia and
17 > sci-astronomy/celestia before I gave up and reverted to 3.4.4.
18 >
19 > I believe the time for gcc-4.1.1 is not yet right.
23 Oh God. Now we find this out. O_O Oh well. I have BACK-UPS. LOL
24
25 Dale
26
28 --