From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Personal Gentoo mirror
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 03:16:41
1 Why would you want ALL of distfiles? A lot is old & redundant.
2
3 Also why would you rsync it? Thats a lot of cpu grinding.
7 I suggest setting up one of these:
8
9 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Download_Cache_for_LAN-Http-Replicator
10
11 If someone really wants every source file ever made, this will get it
12 eventually.
15 On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 12:21:16 +1000