From: BRM <bm_witness@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Wireless Configuration...
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 13:32:38
1 ----- Original Message -----
2
3 > From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
4 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Wireless Configuration...
5 > OK, so if you restore the two lines and this error goes away, can you then
6 > initialise the device without any other errors?
7
8 So far as I am aware.
9
10 > Assuming that rfkill shows all is unlocked and the device active, what does
11 > iwlist wlan0 scan show now?
12
13 The output I quoted was from that configuration.
14
15 ----- Original Message -----
16 > From: Moritz Schlarb <mail@××××××××××××××.de>
17 > Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Wireless Configuration...