From: Raymond Lewis Rebbeck <dystopianray@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: KDE schema setting
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 14:24:17
1 On Friday, 7 July 2006 23:26, James wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > How does one make the default color (settings -->schema) in a
5 > KDE terminal default to 'white on black' instead of 'linux colors'?
6 > I need to set this behavior so 'white on black' so I do not have
7 > to manually configure the schema each time I fire up a new konsole
8 > session.
9 >
10 > Once I manually set these they seem to stay set under the old monolithic
11 > KDE builds. Now under KDE Meta I seem to be missing something.....?
12 >
13 > Who knows after the last few weeks.....
16 > James
17
18 Select the schema you want to use and then go to 'Settings -> Save as Default'
19 and it'll become the default for all future sessions.
22 Raymond Lewis Rebbeck
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list